the Rise of the Instagram Face, Brazil Street Style and the Perfect Nudes for Every Skintone
1. I'm a big fan of doing what you want with your body, but the rise of the Instagram face still gives me pause. I'm definitely going with lighter tones for this warmer weather. Who has time to deal with so much in the heat?
2. Nude undies are a must have for every wardrobe, no matter what your fashion sense. Here are twelve places to get yours when your skin isn't 'bandaid beige'. Thank goodness for more depth in colors. I can't wait to get my hands on beautiful, caramel cute things that match my skin tone.
3. Warm weather is shea butter season for me. I grab a jar and slather it on head to toe (after my oil) during my dry skin brushing. My skin glows and my hair thrives! Get into the Shea butter mix, right over here (and buy my fav right here).
4. Get inspired by these Brazil street style looks to embrace your hair's natural texture (whatever it is. Texture is big for Spring), indulge in bright lips and be a bird of paradise strutting in this warm weather.
5. Spring cleaning because duh! Isn't that what you're required to do each Spring? If you haven't already taken advantage of my capsule wardrobe series to clean out your closet, now is a great time to start with the first half!
STYLIST + BLOGGER + BADASS