KEHINDA WILEY, KIMBERLY DREW AND WHY DRUNK BATHROOM GIRLS ARE THE BEST
- You should know Kehinda Wiley. Everyone should. It never hurts to have more beautiful, somewhat subversive art in your life. Really, it doesn't. I wanna hang a print or two in my living room.
- Racked wrote an entire article in praise of your favorite drunken bathroom girl and I approve 100%. There's a special something about unabashedly fawning over other women. We need more of that.
- Kimberly Drew is the Met's new social media manager and she's absolutely inspiring (and beautiful).
- It's hard enough navigating the rules and standards of American beauty as a Black women, and it's even tougher as an immigrant woman. Maybe it's time to change those standards.
- Ever wonder what would happen if you were the cool new guy in the office? Would you get more respect, accolades and reinforcements? These coworkers (a guy and girl) switched names to get those answers. It went the way you expect.
STYLIST + BLOGGER + BADASS