AKA How I'm going to RE-RELAX THIS WEEKEND
Saturday was my first day back from a beautiful week long vacation and honestly...I don't feel like that was long enough. Why am I back at the ol' 9-5 so soon? I'm doing these five things to try and bring back my relaxed vibes.
1. I sat back and read through this article over on the UO blog (and took notes). Sometimes you need How To Relax guide.
2. Listening to my collaborative, group playlists. Having a shared Spotify playlist with friends from around the country is so much fun. It makes it feel like they're right there dancing and singing along with you. I highly recommend starting one.
3. I can't think of anything more relaxing than taking time to take care of myself. I strongly believe anything can be self-care as long as it makes you happy. And you know we all need to love ourselves more right now. Don't believe me? Read this.
4. The weekend is the perfect time to reset your sleep schedule (or just sleep allll daaaay). Into The Gloss has a great article on making sleep a priority.
5. The Klog is my beauty bible so I'm picking up every sheet mask on this rec list for my Sunday night self-care ritual.
STYLIST + BLOGGER + BADASS