Netflix & chill with Crazyhead, read Solange's interview with Beyonce and laugh your head off with 2 Dope Queens
1. Binge watching Crazyhead. I can't get enough of this show and watched the entire first season in two days. I love the dialogue, the characters, the music...I'm counting down for season two. Add it to your Netflix queue immediately! Or just come hang out on my couch and we can watch together.
2. If you're not listening to 2 Dope Queens, you're wasting your time. Phoebe and Jessica are hysterical and their rotating cast of guests keep me cracking up. Go listen for yourself.
3. I'm still slightly confused about the pronunciation but I'm not confused about the concept. Apparently, the Danish have perfected the art of getting cozy comfy snuggled up and that art is hygge. More blankets? More pillows? More cozy? I'm in.
4. I'm very into A Seat At The Table and was excited to see this interview with Solange conducted by Beyonce. It goes in depth into the album and their relationship. Netflix and get into this article.
5. FKA Twigs pulled this post-apocalyptic workout video out of her head for Nike and I like it. I don't know what inspires her but I love how she fully commits to her aesthetic. I guess we'll all be dancing around in spandex and the end of the world. I can dig it.
Karra Wade is a lifestyle blogger, boutique owner and content creator living in Texas with her husband and two dogs.
In 2015, she started Feather + Arrow to promote her work and share bits of personal life. It has slowly grown into a place where she can not only share musings about her day but also discuss fashion tips, lifestyle inspiration and peeks into her shop.