Lizzo can't find her phone, Solange has a new photobook and you should really know about Ann Cole Lowe
1. Ann Cole Lowe is African American fashion pioneer and she's being highlighted (finally) in the National Museum of African American History.
2. If people had real life catchphrases, mine would be "Where's my phone?? And have you seen my keys?" Lizzo's Phone was obviously made for me. Plus that beat? Yes, please!
3. Quartz has me seriously rethinking my to do lists. The weekend is a perfect time to throw them out and start over.
4. Solange's photobook for A Seat At The Table. No matter what you think of the album it's hard to not be enamored with the photobook.
5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch cupcakes via Crepes of Wrath.
Karra Wade is a lifestyle blogger, boutique owner and content creator living in Texas with her husband and two dogs.
In 2015, she started Feather + Arrow to promote her work and share bits of personal life. It has slowly grown into a place where she can not only share musings about her day but also discuss fashion tips, lifestyle inspiration and peeks into her shop.